Apple Cider Vinegar Concoctions You’ll Actually Want To Drink : Start your day with a shot of this immune-boosting elixir. Make large batches, and keep them on hand for a quick drink that aids digestion, reduces heartburn, and adds healthy probiotics to your gut for optimal function.
The intestines are the center of the immune system. When turned off, your whole body can seem chaotic, with brain fog and an overall bad feeling. Many people experience heartburn as a result of a damaged intestine, while others experience stomach pain or skin problems on a regular basis. Often, this is a simple fix by adding healthy bacteria back into the digestive system to balance the overall flora. Good bacteria are the key to keeping things under control, and fighting off the growth of parasites.
Apple cider vinegar in its raw form contains the “The Mother” strain. This strand-like substance contains acetic acid, which is great for fighting “bad” bacteria while adding “good” bacteria. Turmeric is one of the richest herbs for fighting inflammation in the body or environmental stress. Turmeric is commonly used to treat IBS and when combined with cayenne pepper, produces strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits for treating intestinal problems. Raw honey sweetens this shot, and adds minerals and enzymes to soothe the digestive system.
7 Apple Cider Vinegar Concoctions You’ll Actually Want To Drink
1. To further enhance the benefits of apple cider vinegar, we present a way to infuse it with therapeutic herbs and spices.
Immunity Elixir with Infused Apple Cider Vinegar
2. Who knew you would add ACV to a smoothie?! Our holistic nutritionists share the recipe with many others that help make consuming apple cider vinegar more palatable.
Apple Cider Vinegar Protein Smoothie
3. We share a trio of skin and pore cleansing ingredients in this publication, along with hot lemonade made with apple cider vinegar. Bonus: cayenne pepper and cinnamon will also boost your metabolism.
Spicy ACV Lemonade
4. Okay, this one’s not the best to drink—but its fiery style means your immune system is reaping the benefits.
5. If you love fizzy drinks, this is for you. The flavors of blackberry, blood orange, and rosemary help cover ACV.
Alkalizing Blackberry Cider Fizz Mocktail
6. Shrub is one of many traditional methods for your apple cider vinegar fix. And this recipe lasts up to 6 months in the fridge!
Energizing Autumn Cinnamon-Apple Bush
7. A glass of lemon water is a staple in many of our morning routines, but you can give water even more benefits by adding a little ACV.
Lemon Water Concoction
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9990247